Because Workflows are pretty advanced there are some best practices we recommend to avoid any issues.
- If you want to assign a default strategy to all listings in a Workflow but assign different strategies within Filter Blocks, the default strategy will need to be set first (that's how the logic work).
- If you're toggling on repricing for all triggered listings (including filtered ones) in a Workflow, that Action Block will need to be before anything else.
- Repricing must be enabled for the Pause Repricing Action to work. Therefore, as a rule of thumb, add a Toggle Repricing Action Block before your Pause Repricing Action Blocks.
- Don't make the mistake of building too many Workflows. Most of the time, you can create a single, massive Workflow, rather than creating a never-ending sea of Workflows. Remember, less is better!
- Name your Workflows descriptively. Similar to Strategies, naming your Workflows appropriately make it easier to know what's added inside without having to dig for details.
- A Minimum price is required for the Pause Repricing Action Block to work, similar to repricing. This is a safety net to ensure prices never go below the desired value.